Position- Drafting Specialist
We are looking for a talented and experienced AutoCAD Specialist to join our team. As an AutoCAD Specialist, you will assist all design teams in drafting, creating interior elevations, millwork details and furniture shop drawings. This role will span several ongoing Marie Flanigan Interiors design projects. Applicants must be comfortable working on a team and in a fast-paced environment.
Houston, Texas or Remote
What We Would Like to See
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or higher; relevant experience considered
- Proficient in AutoCAD with 3+ years of experience
- Ability to create 3D renderings a plus
- Ability to work independently at times when given a set of instructions
- Working knowledge of residential plans and construction drawings
- Experience in furniture shop drawings
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work independently at times when given a set of instructions.
Full Time or Part Time available
(20 hours per week or less) flexible schedule and hours
How to Apply:
You can apply for this position by emailing your contact information, resume and portfolio to Anne Calvo at email@example.com.