Most of us are Texas gals through and through and we thought it would be fun to show our home state some love this holiday season. Hate to brag, but we work with some of the best vendors in the nation and, when it comes to gift giving, we know exactly where to pop in and shop. Now, we seriously love online shopping (Amazon Prime Addicts Anonymous, anyone?), but there comes a time when the thought of seeing, touching, and, heck, even smelling your gift selections in person can’t be beat.
We sourced the items below by visiting a few of our favorite Lone Star boutiques, and we hope you’ll love them as much as we do! Keep scrolling for all of the deets along with the best way for you to get your hands on these gift-ready goodies:
- Hand Engraved Glass Olive Pitcher Set : Starting at $645; FOUND; 3433 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77027
There’s nothing like the detail you find in hand engraved custom blown glassware. This set is truly a piece of art in a cheerful holiday hue.
- Shupaca Alpaca Blanket: $195; Kuhl-Liscomb; 2424 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
We love giving these handwoven throws to our nearest and dearest! Not only are they gorgeous, but they’re also the perfect weight; warm enough to cuddle up in on the chilliest of nights, but light enough to keep out all year.
- Horn Magnifying Glass: $20; Lam Bespoke; 2032 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
These sophisticated magnifying glasses come in all shapes and sizes and at a $20 price point we couldn’t resist picking up a few for the special co-workers, scholars, and teachers in our lives.
- Gentner Handmade Brass Candlesticks: Starting at $120; FOUND; 3433 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77027
These handmade brass candlesticks are the ideal gift for the modern hostess in your life. Timeless and sophisticated, they’re ready to elevate any holiday tablescape!
- Horn Domino Set: $95; Mecox; 3912 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77027
Pick up this delightful domino set for the game-lover in your life. Not only will it provide endless entertainment, but it’s also a beautiful accessory that can be displayed year-round.
- Hand Embroidered Cocktail Napkins: $104; Hibiscus Linens; PO Box 66747 Houston Tx 77266 Phone number 832.997.6195
These hemstitched, hand embroidered cocktail napkins offer up an elegant heirloom vibe. Offered in an endless combination of colors and designs, it was tough for us to choose just one for our roundup, but these cheerful little pineapples were too cute to ignore.
- Brackis Feather Bow Tie: $195; Kuhl-Liscomb; 2424 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
Get your man on the best dressed list with this feather bow tie from Brackish. It’s offers a fresh take on the traditional tux and will be just what you need for all of the chic holiday parties you’ve got on your calendar!
- Rifle Paper Pocket Square: $55; Hibiscus Linens; PO Box 66747 Houston Tx 77266 Phone number 832.997.6195
Another bit of Hibiscus happy, these hand stitched pocket swears were designed in conjunction with Rifle Paper Co. and they’re absolutely fabulous!
- Copper Wine Glass: $25; West Pack World
Okay, we can’t even begin to tell you how much we LOVE this company! If you haven’t read their story, check it out here, but here’s how it works: the West Pack World team sources unique items from artisans all over the world ranging from home goods and barware to clothing and jewelry; you can purchase these items one by one on their website or you can opt to have packages of goodies arriving at your doorstep on a quarterly basis. The handcrafted copper wine glasses you see here would be a staple for any of the wine lovers in your life, but why stop there? Why not snag the perfect quarterly pack that will keep the gift-giving going all year round?
- Marble Cheese Board: $30; Lam Bespoke; 2032 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
This is a cheeseboard that can be appreciated by all! Not only does it serve as a display for one of our favorite foods, but it’s so gorgeous that you won’t have to hide it away when it’s not being put to use.
- Brass Lassi Cup: $45.00; Lam Bespoke; 2032 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
Unfortunately these cups aren’t for drinking, however they do serve as an elegant pen holder or unique bud vase for your desk.
- Calligraphy Class: $135; Mint and Maple; Serving DFW, Austin, Houston, Bryan College Station, and San Antonio.
For some, creating memories is way more important than a gift wrapped up in paper and bow, and for those special peeps, getting together for a Mint and Maple calligraphy class might be your ticket to the perfect present. Mint and Maple offers all types of classes and we truly believe there’s nothing better than a little art therapy. Get ready to relax, eat and have some fun as you tap into your creative side!
- Sugar Paper Calendar: $64; Longoria; 1101 Uptown Park Blvd #2, Houston, TX 77056
There’s nothing better than kicking off the new year with a crisp new calendar. Plus, we need somewhere pretty to write down all of those New Year’s resolutions we’ve got to keep track of :/
- Marigot Pajamas: $90; Kuhl-Liscomb; 2424 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
These oversized crisp cotton nightshirts are cozy and adorable! Pick a set up for the leading ladies in your life; we promise you they’ll love you for it!
- El Jafe Shot Glasses: $162; Kuhl-Liscomb; 2424 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
These are such a statement piece and hand blown jaguar painted glass is sure to liven up any party!
- Alexandra Von Furstenburg Candy Bowl: $325; Longoria; 1101 Uptown Park Blvd #2, Houston, TX 77056
These acrylic bowls come in nearly any hue (we’re talking cotton candy pink, blueberry blue, and lemon drop yellow) and serve as the perfect gift for that family member who has everything!
- Ankole Horn Tray: $100; West Pack
These ankole horn trays come in 3 different sizes and are handcrafted in Uganda. You can use the large tray for a floral arrangement and the small one for your keys; no matter how you do it, they’ll look perfect scattered all over your home.